public information

public information

Sunday, April 22, 2012

EIGHT SECRETS TOWARDS ACHIEVING GOD'S GRACE IN YOUR LIFE.


      DO YOU KNOW THAT GOD HAS A PURPOSE FOR YOU THAT IS HELD IN HIS HEART? GOD ALSO HAS A PATH FOR YOU THAT IS PORED IN HIS GRACE... 




       THERE IS ALWAYS ONE THING TO BE THANKFUL FOR EVERY MORNING, TO SEE THE BEAUTY OF BEING ALIVE UNDER GOD'S GRACE.



THE EIGHT SECRETS TOWARDS ACHIEVING HIS GRACE IN YOUR LIFE!




1. BE STILL: (1 kings 19:12)
And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.



 2. BE CONTENTED: (phil 4:11-12) 
 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

3. BE HUMBLE: (1 Peter 5:5-7)
 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

4. BE GOD CONSCIOUS: (Mathew 28:18-20)
 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.



5. SHOW KINDNESS: (Hebrew 13:2)
  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.





6. BE OPTIMISTIC: (Luke 12:13)
  And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.



7. BE SUBMISSIVE TO AUTHORITY:
(1Pet 2:13-17) 
 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
  
8. BE THANKFUL:(Col 3:15)
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 
 THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS. HOPE IT HAS IMPACTED MORE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE SECRET INTO YOUR LIFE? SURE IT DID!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AHEAD.

         FOR MORE KNOWLEDGE:  MAKE GOOD STUDY OF YOUR BIBLE.

......Please share this page to change a life out there.....
 
  
 

1 comment:

  1. I can do anything through Christ who strengthen me, with this code i have realised dat throu the strgh n power He has given me i can do anything that i put mi mind to to it, for He said "what I am is what you are". Thanx to my God.

    ReplyDelete